A gift from the 2000AD Forum!

A gift from the 2000AD Forum!


 

A while back Dale, who is known on the 2000AD forum as Fatboydale came up with a diabolical scheme. He had seen a piece of original Dredd art on ebay and decided that I should have it. He then went onto the forum and did a shout out for people to club together to buy this for the Cellar. Here is the actual thread Begging for CF new art

I looked at the link on ebay and was shocked at the Dredd in front of me, especially as all I could see was his milk tash (or what I thought  was a milk tash). Anyway, I thought his nefarious plan would crash and burn but it soon gathered momentum and one day it arrived at my abode. Heres a picture to show what I think of the picture and youll notice taht I didnt do any titles or music for this short video. It does NOT deserve any extra effort on my part if you ask me!
?

The following video shows me opening the parcel and seeing this amazing piece in the flesh.